caret icon Back to all discussions

What benefits come from Daliresp 500 MCG?

If you've tried this or take it, what benefits have you experienced? My doctor gave me this to try. She recommended taking half (250 mg) of the pill for a few days because people experienced a lot of diarrhea. I didn't get diarrhea but I had trembles and insomnia, so I took one whole pill. I swear, I felt strange. I had depression, tremors, insomnia and incoherent thoughts. I will continue this medication until I can determine if there's a change in my breathing.

1. Hi Edi!

Thanks for your post. While you may hear back from community members with their personal experience on this, I thought I would respond as well, just to ask if you've gotten a chance to speak with your doctor about this experience? We always encourage anyone experiencing new or worsening symptoms or side effects to speak to their doctor (if you haven't already) just to rule out any other possibilities, as well as to give him/her updates. Please do keep us posted on how you're doing - we'll be thinking of you as you go through this!

- Jenn (COPD.net Team)

1. I have not, they require an amount and the next one available is a month from now 🙁

2. Hi Edi and thanks for sharing your (new) experiences using Daliresp. Hopefully, others in our community will be forthcoming with their personal experiences as well. I thought you might be interested in looking over this published material from our website that speaks to this particular medication: https://copd.net/daliresp
    Warmly,
    Leon (site moderator)

Please read our rules before posting.