Stuffy Noses And COPD: What’s The Deal?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Kim, JS., “Nasal and sinus inflammation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,” COPD, 2007, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530509, accessed 6/15/17
- Piotrowska, et al., "Rhinosinusitis in COPD: symptoms, mucous changes, nasal lavage cells and eicosanoids," international Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, 2010, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2898086/, 6/30/17
- Chronic Sinusitis, Mayo Clinic, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/chronic-sinusitis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20211170, accessed 6/20/17
- Nasal Polyps, Mayo Clinic, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nasal-polyps/symptoms-causes/dxc-20267326, accessed 6/230/17
- Deviated Septum. Mayo Clinic, http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/deviated-septum/home/ovc-20200967. Accessed 6/20/17