PDE4 Inhibitors and Methylxanthines
Written by: Anna Nicholson and Emily Downward | Last reviewed: April 2018.
- Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, 2018 Report. Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD). Available at http://goldcopd.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/GOLD-2018-v6.0-FINAL-revised-20-Nov_WMS.pdf. Accessed 4/3/18.
- Beghè B, Rabe KF, Fabbri LM. Phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitor therapy for lung diseases. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013 Aug;188(2):271-8. doi: 10.1164/rccm.201301-0021PP.
- Vaz Fragoso CA. Role of methylxanthines in the treatment of COPD. UpToDate. Available at https://www.uptodate.com/contents/role-of-methylxanthines-in-the-treatment-of-copd. Accessed 4/3/18.
- Daliresp product website. Available at https://www.daliresp.com/. Accessed 4/3/18.
- Daliresp prescribing information. Available at https://www.azpicentral.com/daliresp/pi_daliresp.pdf. Accessed 4/3/18.
- Theophylline. MedlinePlus, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a681006.html. Accessed 4/3/18.