What Is Bullectomy?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Andreoli, Thomas e., et al., editors, “Andreoli and Carpenter’s Cecil Essentials of Medicine,” 8th Edition, 2010, Saunders Elsevier, page 198-199, 215
- Kacmarek, Robert M., et al., editors, “Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition, 2013, Elsevier Mosby, pages 186-202
- “Emphysema,” Physiopedia, https://www.physio-pedia.com/Emphysema, accessed 10/24/18
- Felner, Kevin, Meg Schneider, COPD For Dummies,” 2008, NJ, Wiley Publishing, pages 10-12, 40
- Slebos, et al., “Air Trapping in Emphysema,” American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Mediicne, 2015, September 1, https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/rccm.201504-0666IM, accessed 2/14/19
- “Giant Bullae: What Are Giant Bullae?” Health Encyclopedia, University of Rochester Medical Center, https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=22&contentid=giantbullae, accessed 2/14/19
- “Bullectomy,” Medscapes, 2013, November 22, https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1894169-overview, accessed 2/14/19
- Meyers, BF, GA Patterson, “Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease • 10: Bullectomy, lung volume reduction surgery, and transplantation for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,” British Medical Journal, Originally from Thorax, 2003, https://thorax.bmj.com/content/58/7/634, accessed 2/14/19