What Are Obstructive Sleep Apnea and CPAP?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- COPD Foundation, "Sleep Apnea and COPD: What you should know," https://www.copdfoundation.org/COPD360social/Community/Blog/Article/66/Sleep-Apnea-and-COPD-What-You-Should-Know.aspx, accessed 1/26/17
- Solor, Xavier, et al., "High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Patients with Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease," ATS Journals, August 1, 2015, Vol. 12, No. 8, http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/10.1513/AnnalsATS.201407-336OC, accessed 1/29/17
- Kacmarek, Robert M., James K. Stoller, Albert J. Heuer, editors, "Egan's Fundamental's of Respiratory Care," 10th edition, 2013, Elsevier, pages pages 662-671
- Wilkins, Robert L., James R. Dexter, "Respiratory Disease: Principles of Patient Care," 1993, F.A. Davis Company, pages 309-315
- Des Jardins, Terry, George G. Burton, editors, "Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease," 6th edition, Mosby Elsevier, pages 398, 400