8 Things To Know About COPD Pain
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Janssen, et al., "Prevalence of thoracic pain in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and relationship with patient characteristics: a cross-sectional observational study," BMC Pulmonary Medicine, 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4823883/, accessed 8/17/17
- Lee, et al., "Pain and Its Clinical Associations in Individuals With COPD A Systematic Review," Chest, 2015, http://journal.chestnet.org/article/S0012-3692(15)38350-1/pdf. svvrddrf 8/18/17
- Roberts, et al., "Chronic pain and pain medication use in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A cross-sectional study," Annuls of the American Thoracic Society, 2013, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23952846, accessed 8/18/17
- Lohne, "Qualitative study of pain of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease," Heart Lung, 2009, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20457343, accessed 8/19/17
- Roberts, et al., "Chronic pain and pain medication use in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A cross-sectional study," Annuls of the American Thoracic Society, 2013, http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1513/AnnalsATS.201303-040OC, accessed 8/20/17