Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last reviewed: July 2015.
- “Vaccine Basics.” Available at: http://www.vaccines.gov/basics/ [Accessed 15 March 2015.]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “How vaccines prevent diseases.” Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/vaccine-decision/prevent-diseases.html [Accessed 15 March 2015.]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “What you need to know about COPD, Asthma, and Adult Vaccines.” Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/adults/downloads/fs-asthma-vaccines.pdf [Accessed 15 March 2015.]
- American College of Chest Physicians. “Living Well with COPD: Your Patient
- Varkey JB et al. Prophylactic Vaccinations in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Current Status. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2009;15(2):90-99.
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD). Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management and Prevention of COPD, 2014. Available at: http://www.goldcopd.org/ [Accessed 16 January 2015.]