What Is A Quality Life?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Stage, et al., “Depression in COPD – management and quality of life considerations, ”International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,” 2006, Sept. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2707161/, accessed 8/27/17
- “Emotional Functioning And Behavior,” Center for Development and Learning, http://www.cdl.org/emotional-functioning-and-behavior/, accessed 8/28/17
- Stewart, Anita L., John E. Ware, editors, “Measuring Functioning and Well-Being,” 1992, Durham and London, Duke University Press, page 173
- “Activities & Instrumental Activities of Daily Living - Definitions, Importance and Assessments,” payingforseniorcare.com, https://www.payingforseniorcare.com/longtermcare/activities-of-daily-living.html, accessed 8/28/17
- Weldam, et al., "Daily activities and health-related quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: psychological determinants: a cross-sectional study," Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 2013, Oct. https://hqlo.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7525-11-190, accessed 8/28/17
- Zamzam, "Quality of life in COPD patients," Egyptian Journal of Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis, 2012, October, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0422763812000635, accessed 8/28/17