10 COPD Nutrition Tips
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Rawal, et al, “Nutrition in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A review,” Journal of Translational Internal Medicine, 2015, Oct. to Dec., tps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4936454/, accessed 12/19/19
- “Nutritional Guidelines for People with COPD,” Cleveland Clinic, https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/9451-nutritional-guidelines-for-people-with-copd, accessed 12/19/19
- “Nutrition And COPD,” American Lung Association, https://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/copd/living-with-copd/nutrition.html, accessed 12/19/19
- “Weight Loss,” Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/metabolism/art-20046508, accessed 12/19/19
- Lashkari, Cashmere, “Foods That Can Irritate COPD,” News Medical Life Sciences, 2019, February 26, https://www.news-medical.net/health/Foods-that-can-irritate-COPD.aspx, accessed 12/19/19
- “Short of breath after eating,” COPD Foundation, https://www.copdfoundation.org/COPD360social/Community/COPD-Digest/Article/222/Short-of-Breath-After-Eating.aspx, accessed 12/19/19