Impact of COPD On Family And Friends
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Axelrod, Julie, “The Five Stages Of Grief And Loss,” psychcentral.com, https://psychcentr al.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/, accessed 6/18/18
- Boer, Lonneke, et al., “Assessing the Stages of the Grieving Process in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Validation of the Acceptance of Disease and Impairments Questionnaire (ADIQ),” International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 2014, May, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236639476_Assessing_the_Stages_of_the_Grieving_Process_in_Chronic_Obstructive_Pulmonary_Disease_COPD_Validation_of_the_Acceptance_of_Disease_and_Impairments_Questionnaire_ADIQ, accessed 6/18/18Ferrario,
- Silvia Rossi, “Illness denial questionnaire for patients and caregivers,” Dovepress, 2017, January 17, https://www.dovepress.com/illness-denial-questionnaire-for-patients-and-caregivers-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-NDT, accessed 6/18/18
- Lawrence, Ericka, “The Impact of Chronic Illness on Family,” IG Living, 2012, June-July, http://www.igliving.com/magazine/articles/IGL_2012-06_AR_The-Impact-of-Chronic-Illness-on-the-Family.pdf, accessed 6/18/18
- Golics, et al., “The impact of patients’ chronic disease on family quality of life: an experience from 26 specialties,” International Journal of General Education, 2013, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3787893/, accessed 6/18/18
- Manea, et al., “Socio-economic and health impact of chronic diseases on families: patients opinion in Italy - 2013: Francesca Menegazzo,” European Journal of Public Health, 2013, https://academic.oup.com/eurpub/article/25/suppl_3/ckv171.013/2578135, accessed 6/18/18