What are E-Cigarettes?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Evidence for harm reduction in COPD smokers who switch to electronic cigarettes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5162097/ (Accessed September 2017)
- Vaping and COPD: Is There a Connection? http://www.healthline.com/health/copd/vaping-and- copd#overview1 (Accessed September 2017)
- Chronic electronic cigarette exposure in mice induces features of COPD in a nicotine-dependent manner http://thorax.bmj.com/content/71/12/1119 (Accessed September 2017)
- Electronic Cigarettes (E-cigarettes) https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/electronic-cigarettes- e-cigarettes (Accessed September 2017)
- Vapes, E-Cigs, Hookah Pens, and other Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS) https://www.fda.gov/tobaccoproducts/labeling/productsingredientscomponents/ucm456610.htm (Accessed September 2017)
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Quitting Tobacco https://www.cancer.org/healthy/stay-away- from-tobacco/guide- quitting-smoking/nicotine- replacement-therapy.html (Accessed September 2017)
- Smoking Cessation Products https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm198176.htm (Accessed September 2017)