What Is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- “Pulmonary Fibrosis Patient Guide,” Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, https://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/docs/default-source/patient-information-guides/patient_info_guide_eng_2013.pdf?sfvrsn=2&sfvrsn=2, accessesd 7/4/19
- Weinberger, Steven E., Barbara A. Cockrill, Jess Mandel, “Principles Of Pulmonary Medicine,” 6th Edition, 2014, Elsevier, pages 153-159
- Spagnolo, et al., “Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Diagnostic pitfalls and therapeutic challenges,” Multidisciplinary Respiratory Medicine, 2012, https://mrmjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2049-6958-7-42, accessed 7/5/19
- “Pulmonary Fibrosis: Diagnosis,” Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pulmonary-fibrosis/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353695, accessed 7/5/19
- Olson, et al., The epidemiology of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and interstitial lung diseases at risk of a progressive-fibrosing phenotype,” European Respiratory Review, 2018, https://err.ersjournals.com/content/27/150/180077, accessed 7/4/19
- “Pulmonary Fibrosis Overview,” Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, “https://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/life-with-pf/about-pf, accessed 7/5/19
- “Familial Pulmonary Fibrosis,” National Jewish Hospital, https://www.nationaljewish.org/conditions/familial-pulmonary-fibrosis, accessed 7/4/19
- “Clubbing of the fingers and toes,” Medline Plus, https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003282.htm, accessed 7/5/19
- “Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis,” American Thoracis Society, https://www.thoracic.org/patients/patient-resources/resources/idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis.pdf, accessed 7/4/19Chilosi, et al., “The Pathogenesis of COPD and IPF: Distinct horns of the same devil,” Respiratory Researchi, 2012, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3282644/, accessed 7/5/19