COPD And Depression: What To Know
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Stage, et al., “Depression in COPD – management and quality of life considerations, ”International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,” 2006, Sept. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2707161/, accessed 8/27/17
- “Depression,” Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/depression, accessed 9/27/17
- “Depression,” Mental Health America, http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/depression, accessed 9/27/17
- Yohannes, Abebaw M., George S. Alexopoulos, “Depression And Anxiety In Patients With COPD,” 2014, http://err.ersjournals.com/content/23/133/345, accessed 9/27/17
- Maurer, et al., “Anxiety and Depression in COPD,” Chest, 2008, Oct. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2849676/, accessed 9/30/17
- Pumar, et al., “Anxiety and depression -- Important psychological comorbidities of COPD,” Journal of Thoracic Disease, 2014, Nov., https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160503104627.htm, accessed 10/1/17