Expert Answers: Eye Problems and COPD
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The COPD.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Oxygen Therapy https://copd.net/treatment/medication-overview/oxygen-therapy/ (Accessed August 2016)
- Inhaled Corticosteroids in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1513/pats.200701-024FM#.V8QSwnz6upo (Accessed August 2016)
- ICS and COPD: Time to clear the air http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722868/ (Accessed August 2016)
- Inhaled Steroids: Is Glaucoma a Risk? http://www.asthma.partners.org/NewFiles/BoFAChapter11.html (Accessed August 2016)
- Inhaled Steroids and the Risk of Glaucoma https://www.nationaljewish.org/healthinfo/medications/lung-diseases/interactions/glaucoma-risk-for- inhaled-steroids (Accessed August 2016)